POST-PASSOVER CELEBRATION 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
Rebirth of a Nation Presents Post Passover Celebration 2020
RESCHEDULED DATES: JUNE 18-20, 2020
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED HERE:
Atlanta Convention Center, AmericasMart
Building 2, 2ND Floor Event Registration
230 Ted Turner Drive, NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
REGISTRATION DESK HOURS:
Packets MUST be retrieved from the Rebirth Registrion Desks, on the 2ND Floor of Building 2
Thursday, June 18th & Friday, June 19th
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
PLEASE PLAN YOUR TRAVEL TIME TO ACCOMMODATE REGISTRATION DESK OPERATING HOURS.
Doors open and seating starts promptly at 6:30 PM - 4th Floor
Must have badges in order to bypass venue security and access event on 4th Floor
- The venue will force their employees to implement social distancing policies during the conference; donning facial masks and gloves.
- If you are compelled to wear a mask or take other precautions, please feel free to do so at your own discretion.
If you cannot attend, please email your regrets to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE READ THE POLICY PROVIDED TO YOU DURING CHECK-OUT IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO:
- Registration is REQUIRED for admittance.
- You must register in the name that is on your valid state issued identification. DO NOT REGISTER IN YOUR HEBREW NAME, if it is not your legal name and it does not match your legal documentation.
- Check-In date must be indicated during registration.
- Registration fee covers venue, catering, and other costs. Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Deadline to register is either MARCH 1st, at 11:59 PM CST or to FULL CAPACITY, whichever comes first.
- Passover venue information will be provided to registered attendees upon completed registration and payment.
- Rebirth of a Nation reserves the right to revoke your attendance and/or revoke your refund and/or your registration fees for any
mitigating reason/decision made at the discretion of Rebirth Leadership for any person(s), at any time. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions set forth therein will result in immediate revocation of your registration priviledges.